Hokkaido, Japan’s northernmost island, offers a wide range of tourist spots and attractions, catering to various interests. Here are some of the top tourist spots in Hokkaido:
Have Any Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
- Sapporo Snow Festival: A world-famous winter festival featuring incredible ice and snow sculptures.
- Odori Park: A central park in Sapporo with beautiful gardens and seasonal events.
- Sapporo Beer Museum: Learn about the history of beer production in Japan and sample local brews.
- Sapporo TV Tower: Offers panoramic views of the city from its observation deck.
- Otaru Canal: A picturesque canal lined with historic warehouses and shops.
- Otaru Music Box Museum: Famous for its intricate music boxes and glassware.
- Sakaimachi Street: A charming street with shops selling seafood, sweets, and glassware.
- Furano Flower Fields: Stunning flower fields, especially lavender in summer.
- Blue Pond (Aoiike): An enchanting turquoise pond surrounded by trees.
- Farm Tomita: Famous for its lavender and flower gardens.
- Mount Hakodate: Offers breathtaking night views of the city from its summit.
- Goryokaku Park: Known for its star-shaped fort and cherry blossoms in spring.
- Hakodate Morning Market: A great place to sample fresh seafood and local cuisine.
- Asahidake: Hokkaido’s highest peak, offering hiking opportunities in summer and skiing in winter.
- Sounkyo Gorge: Known for its dramatic cliffs and waterfalls
- Shiretoko National Park: A UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its pristine nature, hot springs, and wildlife.
- Shiretoko Five Lakes: Offers beautiful hiking trails and wildlife viewing.
- Lake Toya: A picturesque caldera lake with an active volcano, Mount Usu.
- Usu Volcano: You can take a ropeway to the summit for panoramic views.